ESR Lab LLC Commitment
We, the ESR Lab LLC, provide services and programs through our websites and Business Intelligence.
Our Services offer opportunities to interact with us in many different ways and when we interact with you, we may collect information from you including personal data. You trust us to look after that information and we are committed to protecting your rights and your privacy.
When we refer to ESR Lab LLC, ESR Lab, we
, we mean the ESR Lab LLC , with its address at office 10, level 1, Sharjah Media City, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
When we refer to user
, we mean users of our Services.
together with any other policies or notices made available to you when we collect Personal Information from you and our Terms of Service
apply to your use of our Services.
When we refer to Personal Information
, we mean any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed, which is referred to as anonymous data.
Our Services are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information relating to children.
In the event of any inconsistency or conflict between our Terms of Service
We use different methods to collect Personal Information from and about you including through:
- direct interactions with you, such as during the registration process ;
- automated technologies or interactions, such as with the chatbot on website; and
- third parties or publicly available sources.
We may collect, store, process, use and transfer different kinds of Personal Information about you which we have grouped together as follows:
Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technology, as explained further under the section titled “Cookies”.
When you download, install or uninstall a Service containing a unique application number or when such a Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your downloading or installation may be sent to us.
We use Personal Information collected:
- to fulfil your requests and applications, including in relation to any of our Services;
- to provide access to and/or use of our Services and the digital platforms that we operate or that are operated on our behalf;
- to contact you, including providing you with communications in relation to any applications to our Services and to inform you of any relevant upcoming Services, opportunities and offers;
- to send related updates, if applicable;
- to provide you goods, documentation or other materials in the course of providing our Services;
- to provide you with promotional/informative content based on your preferences;
- to respond to any questions and/or concerns that you submit to us;
- to allow other users of our Services to search and find any public profile you may maintain when using our Services;
- to compile relevant statistics and to monitor the performance of our Services;
- to identify and better understand the users of our Services, where they come from, and what part of our Services interests them, for internal analytics and statistical purposes and to improve the relevance of content on our Services;
- to refine and develop our systems and analytics and to increase quality assurance and standards for our Services. For example, messages shared with our chatbot will be part of a machine learning process used to improve the chatbot’s natural language processing and other capabilities. This content is aggregated and can only be seen by restricted members of our staff and administrators of our Services; and
- for such other uses you authorise and/or consent to from time to time.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may have to suspend or terminate your access to part or all of our Services.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information:
- to the websites and digital platforms that you have given permission to access the Personal Information contained within your Future ID or any other profile or account registered with us;
- to third parties who provide services to us in order for us to maintain and operate our Services, including, and not limited to, our third party suppliers who manage newsletter subscriptions who, for example, will require access to your contact details and subscription preferences;
- to the relevant public and private entities who are the owners or sponsors of any of our Services or the programs we operate through our Services or who collect information to enable you to apply or work on such programs and any of our affiliates;
- to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory or government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary: (i) as required by applicable law or regulation or a compliance requirement (such as to comply with a court order or any other legal process); (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request;
- to third parties with your prior consent.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information formation submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Our Services use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your Personal Information. The measures used are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of unauthorised or unlawful processing of your Personal Information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of Personal Information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to us through our Services. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your Personal Information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Please note that no website or online service can ever be guaranteed as 100% secure and you should take reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information (for example, by sharing Personal Information only with operators of websites and other digital platforms that you trust, by keeping any login details secure and confidential and by using antivirus software on your devices).
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as we deem necessary or appropriate, including to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. If you wish to request that we no longer use your Personal Information, please contact us via our Reach Us page.
International data transfers
Third Party Links
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review or update your Personal Information to ensure it is accurate, please contact us via our Reach Us page.
You may review, update or delete Personal Information from your profile, at any time through the settings page that is accessible when logged in to your profile.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Personal Information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.